Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Taking Wing

I want to ride wings of will. I want to take flight and exist in a state of purgatory, cleansing myself of what I was in preparation for what I am to be.

I want to break out of this cage, this trap for pests and beings without dreams. Bend the bars and slip into a world of possibility and freedom. Step through the enclosure into a field of dreams secured and realized.

Emerge, so to speak, from a chrysalis of my formative years and take hold of my existence, announce myself to the world. I am here, I am ready.

Awash in my responsibility, adrift in my passion. Floating on and endless sea of possibility. See, in the distance, the first true beacon of hope.

Travel the veins and nerves of this country, seeking what I am to be.

Moving forward, free of stasis.

A new light in the sky.

On the horizon, bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment